Friday, August 28, 2009

Recipes and such...

I started this blog so I could keep a record of the things I cook...it is mostly just a personal reminder of what I've done, what worked, and what turned out well. I also hope to be able to look back on it when I need to come up with something good for dinner. That being said, I don't know if I will do well at writing recipes to share with others.
I don't measure.

But, we'll give it a shot.

If you use one of my recipes, please comment on how it turned out and if you did anything differently.
If something is questionable or problematic, please feel free to email me about it @ mistyart11@gmail.com.

1 comment:

capndeb said...

Well, I have to say that it looks very good Misty, both to eat and to look at... Hey, more pics of the finished products???